Contact us today for a free no-obligation inspection!
Our Team Works with Major Insurance Companies Every Single Day. We Are Here To Help You!
Nothing gives a home more curb appeal than new siding.
windows in Minnesota with over 20 years of experience!
Even if your roof appears to be OK, a hailstorm can result in hidden damage.
Expert Roofers in Minnesota
We get it: finding a local remodeling company can be a difficult task, but not because of a lack of options. Rather, it can be difficult to find a company you can trust with one of your greatest investments: your home. Our remodeling company has been trusted by more than 1,600 customers throughout the Minnesota area, and we have completed thousands of projects ranging from small residential installations to complete residential replacements.
Installing a sleek, efficient, and reliable roofing or other products system for your home is more than just boosting your property’s curb appeal and value. Your roof should protect your possessions, your loved ones, and most importantly, your investment for years to come.
We are proud to provide our valued customers with a wide range of services for residential remodeling, including:
- Roofing: Just like our name says, we offer exceptional roof installation or repair services for your home. Let us help you lower your energy bills and get storm-ready.
- Nothing gives a home more curb appeal than new siding. That’s why this type of improvement has become so popular among home owners everywhere. Other reasons include reduced maintenance, repairs and lower energy costs. And thanks to the technology that has been built into today’s siding materials, you won’t have to worry about fading, cracking and more importantly, they will never rot.
- Chose a company that helps you protect our environment now and for future generations. Choose a window that is energy efficient and helps provide safety and security for you and your family. Reduce your monthly energy usage; improve your home’s comfort and beauty while gaining peace of mind with additional security.
- Storm damage repair: The first priority in the event of a natural disaster is to prevent further damage. Hail, lightening, wind, tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, and snow can cause severe damage to roofs and buildings and we are well-equipped to fix them.
The following issues can indicate the need for replacement.
- Worn, cracked, curled, or missing shingles or tiles
- Numerous leaks
- Streaks or stains along the home’s exterior walls
- Excessive mold or moss growth on the roof surface
- Loose or missing flashing around vents and chimneys
- Sagging or staining on underside of roof decking
Built Strong Exteriors. offers some of the best product options on the market with some of the most affordable financing options.
Built Strong Exteriors. offer many benefits. Our homeowner-clients appreciate working with one team from start to finish because even the most complicated project can be planned and executed seamlessly. Our designers work directly with homeowners to turn their visions into architectural plans and detailed specifications. Then our craftsman-oriented construction team works with designers and clients to realize those visions. Start-to-finish integration helps keep projects on time and on budget. And, while most of the work we do is designed in-house, we also can work from architectural plans developed by others.
Whatever the project, whatever the scope, we take pride in our work and in our relationships with the homeowners we serve. Our mission is to help you transform your house into the home of your dreams—with as little disruption as possible.