- Worn, cracked, curled, or missing shingles or tiles
- Numerous leaks
- Streaks or stains along the home’s exterior walls
- Excessive mold or moss growth on the roof surface
- Loose or missing flashing around vents and chimneys
- Sagging or staining on underside of roof decking
Built Strong Exteriors. offer many benefits. Our homeowner-clients appreciate working with one team from start to finish because even the most complicated project can be planned and executed seamlessly. Our designers work directly with homeowners to turn their visions into architectural plans and detailed specifications. Then our craftsman-oriented construction team works with designers and clients to realize those visions. Start-to-finish integration helps keep projects on time and on budget. And, while most of the work we do is designed in-house, we also can work from architectural plans developed by others.