Solar Panel Installation
If you’re considering installing solar panels, Built Strong Exteriors can design and install a solar power system based on your home’s energy needs. When you go solar, you can clearly see the difference in your monthly utility bill. That savings adds up over time, which means more cash in your pocket. We install American-made solar panels from leading suppliers to ensure long-lasting performance. Most solar panel installations are completed in one day. With design, installation, and roof work from Built Strong Exteriors, going solar has never been easier!
Contact us today to schedule your on-site evaluation and estimate at no obligation.
Built Strong Roofing has experience with commercial roofing along with hundreds of satisfied clients served in Minnesota and Wisconsin. We can work many different business types, including factories, warehouses, retail outlets, hospitality, or apartment complexes, and more.
BENEFITS OF GOING SOLAR
- Save money – There’s no denying that electricity can be expensive. When you replace or supplement your energy costs with solar energy, you can greatly reduce the amount of money you spend on utilities every month. And because you can regain so much of the cost of the installation over time through cost-savings and incentives, solar panels represent a stellar return on your investment.
- Increased property value – Homes with solar panels attract buyers. These homes have been shown to sell quickly and for more money than other similar homes without solar. And these trends are only going to grow over time, as solar becomes more widespread!
- Fixed energy costs – Because your property alone is responsible for its solar energy output, you’ll have a shield against external energy markets and the negative effects they can have on your wallet.
- Lower carbon footprint – As a form of energy production with no waste, solar panels can help protect the environment for years to come. By relying on solar instead of other forms of energy, you can help reduce carbon emissions and support sustainable living.
- Tax incentives – Homeowners can get up to 30 percent of solar equipment and installation costs back in federal tax credits. When combined with state and local rebates, these incentives significantly lower the cost of your solar panel system. Sorensen Roofing & Exteriors is committed to helping you benefit from all federal, state, and utility company rebates and tax credits for which you qualify. Contact us today at (651) 702-1300 and ask about taking advantage of tax credits and rebates on your new solar panel system.
We Understand Insurance
When your solar panels have been hammered by mother nature, our team is equipped for immediate action to ensure your tenant’s safety while assessing the damage. We provide free claim assessments, property inspections, and reports on the possibility of future damage.
Our team has extensive experience with the particular issues and code standards related to solar roofing. This group includes a dedicated Service Representative, certified inspectors, OSHA accredited installation crews, onsite Job Site Supervisor, heavy-load equipment operators, and 50 years of combined industry experience.
Our job begins with a thorough inspection of your investment, its location, and the challenges the building will face based upon several different environmental factors. Based on our assessment, we can recommend from a wide range of options to get you what you need, so you can spend more time focusing on growing your business and less about what’s protecting it.